- LHK Media values its customers' security and is therefore committed to ensuring that our services remain secure.
- The security controls that LHK Media uses to protect your data vary based on the sensitivity of the information that it collects, processes and stores, as well as the current state of technology advancements.
- LHK Media knows that trust and your security are extremely important to you and your business, and we take protecting them seriously.
- In order to safeguard LHK Media information in accordance with these principles, effective security controls, practices and procedures are implemented at all levels across our infrastructure and products.
- LHK Media's Information Security professionals consist of experts with vast and relevant experience in cyber security, security infrastructure, secure development, privacy and regulations. LHK Media security team certifications include, but are not limited to CISSP, CISA, CRISC C|CISO and CCSK.
- LHK Media is an agile company. It has defined a software development process that is adaptive to an ever-changing and competitive market environment.
- New staff across the company are trained in Secure Software Development LifeCycle (SSDLC) practices.
- New product initiatives are reviewed by the security team according to SbD (Security by Design) and PbD (Privacy by Design) concepts at the design phase.
- System code is tested against known vulnerabilities (e.g, OWASP top 10).
- Existing core systems and infrastructure are tested for security vulnerabilities periodically. In some instances testing is conducted by automatic scanners as well as manually by external independent parties.
- LHK Media runs a Security 'Bug Bounty' Program. Researchers who have found a vulnerability may submit a bug according to the policy of the program through:
- LHK Media uses encryption to protect sensitive information which aides with compliance with statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- LHK Media uses cryptographic algorithms, key lengths and strength, which are approved first by the security team in accordance with industry best practices.
- LHK Media supports HTTPS secure browsing and encrypts metadata related to the LHK Media widget (e.g., links, clicks).
- Access to the production environment is restricted to authorized personnel only.
- Authorized personnel are authenticated via a unique user account, password and two-factor authentication system before establishing a secured VPN session.
- LHK Media employees use a Single-Sign-On (SSO) service to enhance security across multitude information systems.
AVAILABILITY AND CONTINUITY
- We're committed to making LHK Media a highly available and reliable service.
- We build systems that tolerate the failure of both individual components or a whole datacenter. We practice disaster-recovery measures and have on-call staff to quickly resolve unexpected incidents.
- LHK Media applies extensive monitoring of services and components by using advanced monitoring systems. Our monitoring methodology aims to predict issues that cause serving problems and resolve them before they occur.